BabySteps Request for Proposals
Greenville First Steps seeks a qualified applicant to provide services for teenage mothers to help improve their success in high school, and to better prepare them for the responsibilities of parenthood. For this reason, we are proud to present an RFP for BABYSTEPS - a summer long program for teen moms to expose them to parenting skills, access to community services, and to help them make up lost seat time necessary for on-time graduation.
RFP amount: $20,000
Name of Organization Representative
1. Describe how your program will target and serve teen mothers.
2. How many teens do you plan to serve during the 2017 summer?
3. Describe what services you will provide to help teens improve parenting skills.
4. Describe what services you will provide to help teens increase access to community services.
5. Describe what services/partnerships you will provide to help teens make up lost seat time or to gain educational credits needed for on-time graduation.
What is the total budget for this program?
Check to accept these terms:
I agree to provide client level and program level data as requested by Greenville First Steps for reporting purposes.
I accept that I will be paid 50% of RFP amount in advance and 50% upon receipt of final invoice
I accept that I will ensure that teen parents are enrolled and that if family childcare is provided for any infants/toddlers of teen moms that it will be safe, nurturing, and engaging.
Should be Empty: