FAQ's - How to use the ONLINE Registration Form.
Please READ before registering.
1) What is the difference between a Working or Audit Spot?
Working: A Working spot means you are a Dog / Handler team, will handle your dog at the Seminar and recieve instruction from Janice plus participate as a member of the audience.
Audit: An Audit spot means you will participate as a member of the audience but your dog will not participate at the seminar.
When can I register for the Workshop?
Registration for the Janice Gunn Seminar will open on Mon June 19th, 2017 and close Fri March 16th, 2018. All filled out registrations and payment in full must be recieved by the closing date.
3) How do I make sure to get a Working spot or Audit spot?
When registration is "Limited" - it is to make sure each working handler/ dog team receive enough personalized instruction and space has limited the number of audits. If your interest is to participate in a limited working or audit spot, please register as early as possible. All limited registration spots will be filled on a first come first serve basis and a $50 non refundable deposit is required within 5 business days to hold a Working spot. If the Working and/or Audit limit fills before the closing date a waiting list will be kept and no deposit is required to be on the waiting list.
4) Can I handle more than one dog in a working spot?
NO A working spot is onsidered a handler and ONE dog team.
5) How do I submit payment for my registration?
- There are Two payment methods available. GST is applicable to all entry fees.
1. Cheque - Once you have completed the online registration form click on the Blue SUBMIT button and you will immediately recieve a confirmation window with payment instructions. The pop up window will include the payee (Kathy Miner & Barbara Loree - this is who to write the cheque to) & mailing address 7531 Albert Rd., Black Creek BC V9J 1G4.
2. Email Transfer - Once you have completed the online registration form click on the Blue SUBMIT button and you will immediately recieve a confirmation window with payment instructions including the pass code to use for the email transfer. Email address to use is firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember a $50 deposit is required to hold a working spot and all payments (in Canadian funds plus 5% GST) must be received in full by Fri March 16th, 2018.
6) What is the refund and cancellation policy?
The $50 deposit for a Working spot is Non-refundable. There will be NO refunds for ANY registrations after the closing date March 16th, 2018. If a dog cannot participate in a working spot due to illness or death, a refund may be requested in writing and must be accompanied by a veterinarian’s certificate prior to April 7, 2018. If the Seminar is cancelled due to unforseen cirucumstances, all registration payments including deposits will be refunded in full.