You, (CLIENT) agrees to pay KATE MEGILL SERVICES for the services chosen below (click all that apply). 50% deposit of the total amount listed above is due, along with this signed contract, before work begins.
Final payment is due when all initial work contracted for is complete. Additional services will be paid upon completion. After final payment is made, CLIENT will receive a Word Admin document with all pertinent administrative information along with full access to the website upon launch.
KATE MEGILL SERVICES agrees to confidentiality of all information provided by CLIENT for use of preparing this website.
No guarantees are made as to the salability or marketability of the website. Nor is there a guarantee that the manuscript will be completely error-free, though all efforts will be made to make it so. Unless a co-writing/co-authorship arrangement is made in writing, all royalties and monies gained by the sale of the book will be the sole property of CLIENT.
Once the project is in process either party may terminate this Agreement in the event of material change of circumstance with 14 days’ notice sent in writing to the other party at the email address provided. If KATE MEGILL SERVICES terminates the agreement, CLIENT will pay KATE MEGILL SERVICES for work done up to the date of termination (at the rate of $25/hour), and KATE MEGILL SERVICES will refund overpayment. If CLIENT terminates the agreement, CLIENT will pay KATE MEGILL SERVICES for the work completed up to the date of termination, but this amount will not be less than 30% of the estimated total for the project.
By signing and dating, I, CLIENT, agree to the terms of this contract.
Once I have the information I need from you for content, I will have a first/rough draft for you to look at within 10-14 business days. The timeline of the final completed site will depend on how many revisions you need and how quickly I am able to get further information/items from you.
CLIENT WILL PROVIDE:
· High quality logo either 600x600 pixels or 1000x400 pixels (as a png with a transparent background - plus I need names of fonts used and html codes for colors in the logo)
· High quality head shot of Client (if desired)
· Color scheme/branding (see Client Help document for website suggestions)
· Additional Font preferences (if any)
· 500 words (minimum) to tell About the Client or Business
· Detailed information that must be in the site (i.e. packages to sell, services offered)
· Client assumes ALL responsibility for ensuring legal ownership of all photographs given to me for use on the site (these must be provided before I can begin work)