Date of Birth Day
Current place of employment or school
Area of Study/ Post Secondary Education
What position are you applying for?
Where did you hear about Imadene and/or the job position posting?
We are only able to commit to contacting individuals who apply for open posted positions and who meet minimal qualifications.
Your Home Church
In order to be considered an Imadene Staff team member, you will need a strong reference from a church leader (Pastor, Elder, Volunteer Supervisor, etc.) attesting to your heart for service, leadership capabilities, and desire to grow in your faith.
How have you been involved in church and for how long?
What other ministries are you involved with?
Why would you like to serve at Imadene?
Relationship to you
I give permission for Imadene to contact my References
Statement of Faith
1.The Holy Scriptures are "God-breathed" and are, therefore, infallible and authoritative in all matters of faith and conduct.
2. There is One living and true God, eternally existing in three distinct yet indivisible Persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
3. Our Lord Jesus Christ is God manifest in flesh, born of a virgin, truly human yet without sin. We believe in His miracles, His sacrificial death, His resurrection, His ascension, His present intercessory work and His personal imminent return.
4. There is salvation for lost and sinful mankind through the blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ and the regeneration of the Holy Spirit, through faith alone, apart altogether from human merit.
5. The Holy Spirit is given without rite or distinction to all who trust in Our Lord Jesus Christ; and it is by His power that the believer is enabled to live a holy life and effectively serve God.
6. There is a living unity and common priesthood of all true believers, who together form the one universal Church, the body of which Christ is the Glorious Head.
7. There is resurrection both of the saved and of the lost: the saved unto life, and the lost unto condemnation.
8. The Christian faith should be given cogent and practical expression not only in the corporate life and witness of autonomous local churches, but also in the individual lives of all who name Christ as their Lord and Saviour.
9. God has made adequate provision in Christ not only for the eternal security of each believer, but also for their present enjoyment of salvation. Among these are the Scriptures, prayer, Christian fellowship, baptism, the Lord's Supper and the privilege of witness and service.
I have read and agree with the Camp Imadene Statement of Faith.
Please enter your name after clicking above statement.
Please know that only those that meet our requirements will be contacted regarding job applications.
To complete your application, please submit this form (below), and then send an official resume and cover letter to Andy Renton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should be Empty: