1. High School Seniors, please complete the biographical information and answer all the short answer questions below. Please make sure to double check your spelling and grammar.
2. Once you begin your application, you cannot save it in this form. Please plan the appropriate amount of time to fully complete the application. Only complete applications can be submitted. Once you have submitted, you will not be able to make changes. You are strongly recommended to write your responses in Microsoft Word or another program and then cut and paste them into the application.
3. Your completed application must include an electronic photo of yourself and a copy of your current transcript (unofficial transcript is acceptable) .
4. All applications must be received by 11:59 PM on Sunday, October 15, 2017. NO EXCEPTIONS!
5. A mandatory orientation meeting will be held on Sunday, October 8, 2017. Both parents or a guardian are encouraged to attend with their sons. The fee for participation in the event is $550, payable in three installments. The program fee helps to offset costs related to refreshments at each workshop and rehearsal, administrative supplies, community service supplies, a Black Suit as attire for the event, attendance to a cultural event, workshop materials, kente cloth and medallion and the Achiever’s tickets to the scholarship luncheon (valued at over $400.00). *If you need assistance with payment of Achievers fees, a limited number of participation fee scholarships are available. The assessment fee for the selected participants will be due in full by Sunday,November 19, 2017. Failure to make final payment and late fee by Friday, December 15, 2017 will impact the Achievers ability to participate in the program. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Please note that the answers provided herein will be used in conjunction with your Transcript, including Fall Semester Sr. grades, to evaluate your qualification for the Achiever Scholarship Award.