Prayer House Guidelines
Before you agree to the values and vision of the Prayer House, please read the Guidelines and understand the responsibilities required:
1. When you commit to a prayer time it is important to honor your commitment and be there a few minutes early to prepare the room.
2. Once you have signed the agreement and have been approved, you will be given the entrance code. You may not share the code with others.
3. Minimum age requirement for being the responsible party is 21.
4. You will be responsible for damages due to misuse of instruments.
While in the Prayer House:
1. The Prayer House door must remain locked at all times. Do not prop the door open.
2. Enter and exit in through the outside door only. Do not use the doors that go into the back hallway for any reason. The back hallway is alarmed and will be triggered if the door is opened. You would be responsible for the alarm $85 fee.
3. The Prayer House is under 24 hour video surveillance. The door camera is set up so you can see the person at the door.
4. You are responsible for anyone that comes into the Prayer House. You have the option of not allowing someone in if you don’t know them or feel uncomfortable.
1. Sign in at the PH lobby.
2. Do not bring in any food.
3. For safety reasons, bring your cell phone.
1. Do not remove anything from the Prayer House.
2. Take your belongings with you.
3. Deposit any trash.
4. Return the lights to the original dim setting.
5. Leave worship music playing on a low setting.
Custodial staff is on campus until 10pm - (707)592-9707