Rules and Regulations
"The Ranch exists to provide a Christian facility which gives ministry opportunities to individuals and groups"
1. Camp deposit fee is $50.00. Fee is non-refundable and due asap to reserve your reservation. NOTE: If fee is not received, camp ground may be reserved by others.
2. $25.00 charge for returned checks. Penalty charge and check amount must be paid in full or camping privileges will be revoked.
3. Cancellations of camping reservations require 72 hour notice prior to check in time. Cancellations of 72 hours or more, campers deposit deferred to future stay of same camping season. If campers are not able or wanting to camp later in the season, 1/2 of your total money paid will be refunded. Deferred reservations are good for the current camping season. NOTE: If cancellation is received less than 72 hours prior to check in time, and campers are not wanting to or able to camp later in the season, the entire deposit is forfeited to "The Ranch". Any and all money received is considered camper's deposit.
4. Alcoholic beverages are PROHIBITED. If alcohol is discovered on property the sheriff will be called for removal.
5. No smoking in the buildings.
6. Use of profanity is discouraged.
7. Firearms, BB guns, paint ball guns, ammunition, explosives, fireworks, or any instrument, which can be used as an injurious or deadly weapon, are prohibited without express written permission of the administrator.
8. Timber areas are off limits after sunset unless previously discussed and agreet to with administrators.
9. Do not cut down, drive nails into or injure trees or shrubs.
10. Campfires are permitted in fire ring only. Fires are to be extinguished by 1:00 a.m. and when leaving your campsite.
11. ALL PETS MUST BE ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES and under supervised control for the safety of others. (control barking) Please clean up after your dog. Carry a bag at all times.
12. Swimming and /or wading at campers own risk.
13. Food service is available at an additional cost. These arrangements can be made with the ranch administrator and stipulated in the written agreement.
14. Visitors are welcome to visit and/or use the camp after having duly registered at the ranch office.
15. "The Ranch" will not assume any responsibility for personal injuries or any articles stolen or damages that occur to personal property while at the ranch.
16. Clean up of kitchen and camp area is required.
17. IT IS YOUR REPONSIBILITY TO KNOW OUR POLOCIES. ANY VIOLATIONS OF THE RULES COULD RESULT IN IMMEDIATE REMOVAL FROM THE RANCH AND CAMPING PRIVILEGES BEING REVOKED.