1. All mediums, skill levels, and forms of expression are welcome. Works of art by local artists are encouraged but not required. The East Troy First Fridays Committee has final say on all entries.
2. The host business, artist/participant, and/or volunteer agrees that the East Troy Area Chamber of Commerce, First Fridays Committee and all associated sponsors, its employees and volunteers are not responsible for the contents, facilities or individuals associated with the East Troy Art Walk.
3. Every participant must sign this agreement to hold the East Troy Area Chamber of Commerce, First Fridays Committee and all associated sponsors harmless, defend, and indemnify and agree to its terms (at bottom of this form).
4. All Artist/Participants or their representative must retrieve their work from the Host Business within 48-hours of the conclusion of East Troy's Art Walk.
5. We recommend each artist’s exhibit include 1-15 works, all with printed title cards to include Title, Artist Name, Media and Price. You do not have to sell your work but are welcome to do so. Artists do not pay commissions to the merchants if you sell your work during the Main Event and will make 100% of their sales that evening.
6. It is recommended that artists be in attendance at their exhibition venues during the First Fridays Art Walk. The public likes being able to meet the artists which can often lead to more successful sales. It is not a requirement.