June 23rd and 24th Corvallis, OR.
Location: The GNC will be played at Crystal Lakes Sports Fields, 100 SE Fischer Lane, Corvallis, OR. Matches will kick-off at 9:00am. Full schedule will be posted in advance.
The College Fair will be held on the Oregon State University Campus Friday night. Colleges can also set up tents/tables at the tournament.
Representation may include coaches, admissions officers or other college rugby representatives (alumni, players).
The registration fee is $100 and includes participation in the College Fair Friday night, tournament entry both days with the ability to set up a tent/table on-site, player recruiting packet, and access to HiPER via USA Rugby. You will be prompted to make an online payment once you submit this form.
Suggestions for a Successful College Fair Table:
1. Arrive early to set up your table.
2. Wear Team Gear so players and families can easily identify you.
3. Bring ample Brochures/Handouts from your college admissions office.
4. Table Throw/Decorative Material for your table (Examples: Rugby Jerseys, pictures, Ball, Mascot Stuffed Animal)
5. Promotional Giveaways (Ask your admissions office if they have any) - Examples: Pens, Notepads, Candy etc.
6. Sign up Sheet/Sign up Cards