1) You should trim your hair every six to eight weeks.
2) Use a color-enhancing shampoo to preserve your hair color.
3) The best way to grow out a bob is to increase the time between salon visits.
4) Shine serum is a great frizz-eliminating product.
5) Apply a heat-protectant spray/cream before using a flatiron or blow-dryer.
6) Biotin is recommended for hair growth.
7) Apply a hair mask once or twice a month to keep your hair in good shape.
8) Olive oil is a great natural moisturizer for dry hair.
9) Glycerin helps to maintain natural hair.
10) Hair color, extensions and blow-drying can all cause hair damage.
Click here for more info on hair health.