For your krewe to be eligible, you must reserve a minimum of one table (ten tickets). Tables will be judged on the best representation of Fiesta’s All Krewe Ball theme. Originality, creativity of table decorations, presentation and use of materials will also be considered. All entry forms received after Thursday, May 11 will not be considered for prize selection.
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Each Krewe will be judged on the overall presentation.
- Fiesta will provide each Krewe with basic white table cloths.
- ONLY FLAMELESS CANDLES ARE PERMITTED!
- Absolutely NO SAND; glitter is permitted but highly discouraged.
- Only blue marking tape is allowed on the floor.
- No electrical cords. Any mechanical devices must be battery operated.
- No stereos or other sound equipment.
- Please ensure your decorations are affixed to the top of the table(s) and will not fall over.
- Decorations that extend past the width of the table OR impede the walkway will NOT be considered for the contest.
Table Dimensions: Tables will be either 8’ rectangles or 5’ rounds. Please notify Fiesta if you have a preference.
Participating krewes will gain access to the Hadji Shrine to decorate promptly at 9 a.m. on the day of the ball —Thursday, June 8. All decorating must be completed and krewe members must vacate the venue no later than 4 p.m.