Please note the following:
- The parade will be limited to 50 entries on a first come, first serve basis.
- PRICING: The parade entry fee is $200 for your first float and $100 for one additional entry per application.
- Each parade entry is required to provide spotters for their floats/vehicles – two spotters per axle (includes pulling vehicle). For example, if your float has 1 axle and is being pulled by a truck (2 axles), you need 6 spotters. Spotters are individuals who are NOT PARADING, but walking next to the float to ensure the safety of parading krewe members and spectators. This will be strictly enforced and floats will not be permitted to parade without the appropriate number of spotters. All spotters must be at least 18 years of age, wear a safety vest (or Fiesta approved t-shirt) and remain sober for the entirety of the parade.
- Each entry is REQUIRED to provide: 1.) proof of insurance for ALL vehicles 2.) A copy of driver’s license for each driver and 3.) A certificate of insurance for your krewe naming Fiesta of Five Flags Association, Inc. as additional insured.
- The Pen Air Federal Credit Union or the Fiesta of Five Flags Association, Inc. does NOT provide liability insurance for the protection of persons, organizations, spectators or others who participate in the Pen Air Grand Fiesta Parade. It is required that your organization carry insurance for its own protection.
- Use of golf carts for anyone other than members of the Fiesta of Five Flags Association, Inc. staff and designated Parade Committee Volunteers is strictly prohibited. Golf carts are not permitted within the lineup area nor parade route without permission from the Fiesta of Five Flags Association, Inc. Event Coordinator.
- There is no charge for marching bands to participate and they are strongly encouraged to apply