MISSION: OPC is a member-based organization founded in 2017 to enhance the developmental experience of the youth soccer players in our region through:
· Improving the competitive environment through creation of a quality competitive leagues with multiple flights;
· Improving the process for identifying talented soccer players for US Club’s ID2/ODP and collegiate programs through a systematic scouting and identification program based on league competitions; and,
· Improving the daily training environment of OPC member clubs through developing best practices and training and organizational guidelines for its member clubs.
GOAL: The goal of the OPC is to change the landscape for soccer players in Oklahoma and surrounding region through innovative, player-centered programming and to enhance the overall experience by creating a better, more enjoyable, and more successful player, coach, and club development model.
IMPLEMENTATION: The OPC is led by a Board comprised of Technical Directors of the founding member clubs. Day-to-day operations are managed by the League Commissioner of PrimeTime Sports.
The OPC has four primary platforms:
· The Competition Platform
· The Player Identification Platform
· The Club, Coach and Referee Development Platform
· The Players First Platform (Player Health and Safety as part of US Club)
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: OPC is a club-based platform where members must meet certain standards. Interested clubs wishing to become a member are REQUIRED to apply. Clubs are selected by the OPC Technical Leadership Board using the following criteria:
1) OPC must be their primary competitive platform
2) Quality of facilities
3) Size of club, quality of Competitive teams and Juniors/Academy programs
4) Quality of leadership and coaching staff
5) Administrative capabilities
6) Club structure, vision and development philosophy
7) Geographic consideration
8) Impact to existing OPC Members
Please complete this initial application in it's entirety. OPC will contact the club representative to schedule an interview to begin the review process. Application is NO guarantee of acceptance.
2018-19 APPLICATION PERIOD: Club applications for the 2018-19 seasonal year will be accepted through February 1, 2018. Notification of acceptance and timeline will be communicated to clubs that apply.