Find Your Strengths
Clarify your thoughts, notice patterns of interests and fulfillment. If you'd like further assistance with identifying your strengths, contact us for additional information.
1. What types of activities do you enjoy participating in, or wish that you could if you had no obstacles getting in your way?
2. What talents or skills are easy for you?
3. What do you like to do that gives you a sense of inner satisfaction, achievement and fulfillment?
4. What do friends, family and/or colleagues compliment you for, or take for granted that you will do well?
5. Describe a time when you felt that you MOST like yourself.
6. Referring to your answer above, describe what you were doing and how it made you feel. (If you are a thinker, then describe the benefits.)
7. Have you ever lost track of time doing something that you loved?Describe what that was like and what you were doing.
8. If you didn't have to worry about time or money, what would you be doing?
9. What common thread or theme have you seen in your answers? What motivates you? (love to teach? serve? organize? encourage? give? etc.)
10. If you knew you would never fail, what would you be doing?
Submit and then print your results
Should be Empty: