Applications and Primary Contact:
* We will accept only ONE application per person/company name.
* Primary and alternate contacts may be involved in only ONE production.
* Fringe correspondence will only be sent to the primary contact.
* Only the primary contact is authorized to submit or make changes to company information.
As Primary Contact it is your responsibility to:
* Share information with the rest of your company.
* Stay up to date on all Festival information.
* Ensure timely submission of all requested materials.
* Acquire all applicable permits and the payment of all applicable taxes and fees relating to your production at the Hamilton Fringe
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts to ensure that they are not caught in any spam filters.
Companies accepted into The Hamilton Fringe Festival cannot sell or transfer their spot to another company. If a company is found to have done this, both companies will be removed from the festival and the full application fee will be forfeit.
While other performers and crew may choose to be involved in more than one production, they will be responsible for ensuring that no scheduling conflicts prevent or interfere with any of your performances.
The Fringe will not adjust any scheduling to accommodate performers appearing in more than one production. Double casting is strongly discouraged.