CERTIFIED CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONAL (CCP)CERTIFIED TRADE PROFESSIONAL (CTP)
CERTIFIED CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONAL (CCP)
• Eligibility: Relevant-recognised qualification or equivalent; minimum two years’ industry experience; and a referee.
• Qualifications: University-level or equivalent including (Graduate Diploma, Degree, Masters, PHD) relevant to the building and construction industry.
CERTIFIED TRADE PROFESSIONAL (CTP)
Description: A designation that recognises professional trade and site services. This includes, for example, construction works, carpenters, high-risk work license, painters, demolition, civil workers and landscapers.
Eligibility: Relevant-recognised trade qualification or equivalent; minimum two years’ industry experience; and a referee. Where no trade qualification is held and where considered appropriate by Master Builders SA, CTP may be granted in recognition of five years industry experience and a referee.
Qualifications: Includes Certificate III and above, and completion of an apprenticeship.Grandfathering: No grandfathering provisions are available for the CTP program.
• CEO Sponsored: Master Builders SA reserves the right to admit construction and trade professionals of significant standing on the recommendation and at the sole discretion of the Chief Executive Officer.
The following details must be answered as per application category.Evidence must be uploaded at time of application to submit
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA DETAILS
• Other limitations: Master Builders SA reserves the right to amend conditions for eligibility at any time. All members agree to uphold and display professional ethics and act in such a way as to maintain confidence in the industry and the profession. Continuing professional development will be a future requirement of this designation. Master Builders SA reserves the right to revoke the CCP / CTP designation in the event that any of these conditions are breached. Eligibility is at the sole discretion of Master Builders SA.
• Referee: A person who is in a position to verify your experience. Master Builder SA reserves the right to request additional referees of sufficient industry standing if necessary.
• Curriculum Vitae / Resume: A document which provides sufficient evidence of the applicant’s
qualifications, relevant industry and professional experience.
CODE OF ETHICS (including CCP, CTP members)
As a Certified Construction Professional / Certified Trade Professional I commit to the following:
• At all times promote attitudes and behaviours that enhance safety performance;• Deal honestly and fairly with stakeholders and conduct professional practice with integrity;• Recognise that fair and genuine competition is a fundamental right to which all stakeholders are entitled;• Maintain a high standard of work and comply with the plans and specifications in the execution of all works undertaken;• Comply with prevailing building and construction legislation, codes and standards;• Uphold and promote the status and integrity of the Association, its members and industry;• Avoid any practice likely to discredit or harm the Association or the building and construction industry;• Give informed and vigorous support to all sound legislation effecting the building and construction industry;• To be bound by and comply with the Constitution; and• To maintain industry currency via education and training by meeting the requirements of the Master Builders SA professional
CERTIFIED CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONAL (CCP)
• Description: A designation that recognises a professional working within or for the building and construction industry. These professions include, for example, chief executive officers, state onstruction managers, project directors and managers, site managers, safety personnel, contract administrators, architects and engineers. It may also include legal services, quantity surveyors, communications, ICT and marketing professionals.
• Grandfathering: Given the change in professional requirements over time, Master Builders SA will accept applications for the CCP program until May 31, 2017 where applicants have a minimum six years’ industry experience; are currently working in the role of a construction professional; and provide a referee.
• Description: A designation that recognises professional trade and site services. This includes, for example, construction works, carpenters, high-risk work license, painters, demolition, civil workers and landscapers.
• Eligibility: Relevant-recognised trade qualification or equivalent; minimum two years’ industry experience; and a referee. Where no trade qualification is held and where considered appropriate by Master Builders SA, CTP may be granted in recognition of five years industry experience and a referee.
• Qualifications: Includes Certificate III and above, and completion of an apprenticeship. • Grandfathering: No grandfathering provisions are available for the CTP program.
Limitation of Liability Master Builders Association of South Australia (Incorporated) (“Master Builders SA”) and its related entities, officers and agents are not liable to CCP or CTP members for any loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with CCP or CTP membership, except to the extent that such liability may not lawfully be limited or excluded.
After submission, you will receive a copy of your application via email.
If you have any queries, contact our Membership team on 08 8211 7466 or at email@example.com