As a way to help those in our community AIU will be setting up a page on our website for those with Home Based Businesses. If your business is run from a community kitchen or other type of shared space you still may be able to qualify as a home-based business.
PLEASE READ THE QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES BEFORE FILLING OUT THIS APPLICATION. Questions may be directed to email@example.com
1. To qualify you must:
have adrenal insufficiency yourself or
be the parent or guardian of a child with AI or
be in a committed relationship with someone with AI and living in the same home or
be caring for and/or financially supporting someone with adrenal insufficiency who is an adult
2. International Home-Based Buisnesses are welcome.
3. A home-based business must be run from your home.
4. You must be willing to send a photo of yourself and allow AIU to post your connection to AI. The names/photos of children or affected family members are NOT required and will not be posted unless you ask us to. If you wish your connection to AI remain unknown please contact us as we have other business options.
1. For a donation to AIU of $50 or more per year you will be listed as a Home-Based Business Sponsor on our website for one year. Sponsorships are renewed on a yearly basis. Your listing will be linked to the contact information of your choice.
2. ** Due to IRS regulations this link cannot go to a page with any specific sale items. Rather you may link to an email, FB page or website landing page that is informational. Your link will be review before activation and we will let you know if there are any problems.
3. Businesses with herbs, supplements, vitamins and/or other health care products must include disclaimers easily found by those searching for products. (we are happy to help with this is needed)
4. Multi-Level Marketing businesses will be allowed if they are in good standing with the BBB and will be labeled as such on the website. If the business is new, and not rated by the BBB, please provide information so we can research the company.
5. Once approved donations can be given through paypal giving or by mailing a check. All international businesses must use paypal giving as checks incure extra bank fees.