Applications are due August 31st, 2018.
Associate Board Membership Expectations:
· Members must commit to a three-year term with the opportunity to serve additional one-year terms in the future.
· Members must attend a minimum of four of six AB meetings annually. Any absences must be communicated in writing to the Secretary prior to the meeting.
· Members must commit to assisting BBBSC with fundraising and mission outreach through Advocacy, Friend-Raising and Philanthropy.
· Members must raise $1,500 in new donations in the first year and continue to increase donations to, $2,500 in year two and $5,000 in year three, and additional terms.
· Members are asked to make at least two introductions per year to a new donor prospect, corporate or an individual major donor. These introductions ideally lead to a face-to-face meeting with BBBSC. Members will receive guidance and support on your introductions and donor prospects from BBBSC Development staff on fundraising opportunities, talking points and engagement opportunities.
· Members must actively participate on a sub-committee of the board.
· Members must participate in the annual Topgolf for Kids Sake event, which includes sponsorship and team recruitment.
· Members are encouraged to participate in at least one agency sponsored event, such as: Big Shots Gala, Sanctuary Golf Classic, or the Big Birthday.