1. It is my responsibility to notify Valley View Sewer District of any changes to my e-mail address.
2. Valley View Sewer District reserves the right to utilize my e-mail address or written communication as means to communication to collect any unpaid or past due bills.
3. Electronic billing shall in no way be construed by either party as a waiver of District's rights to file a lien or liens against the real property pursuant to statutory authority of the State of Washington.
4. This electronic billing shall not relieve the property owner or the property itself of liability for any and all unpaid sewer charges, interest, and penalties. If the account is unpaid, commencement of lien and foreclosure will proceed if the account is not brought to current.
5. Valley View Sewer District reserves the right to utilize the e-mail address provided as a means of communication for any purposes within the scope of our business (i.e: newsletters). Valley View Sewer District will keep private all e-mail addresses for any use outside of our business.
6. A confirmation e-mail will be send to the e-mail provided once your account has been set up for electronic "paperless" billing. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within 5-7 business days, please call our office at (206) 242-3236 or e-mail