- Applicant must be a resident of Oklahoma.
- Applicant must be a member of OKRID in good standing, insluding student members.
- Award will be granted in the form of a voucher from OKRID to the ICRC in the name of the recipient(s) for applying for certification testing.
- Recipient(s) will be selected annually based on the availability of funds. Award recipients must submit the test application and request for a testing date within one year of the award being granted. Failure to apply for and schedule a test within one year will render the voucher void.
- Applications are due no later than June 1.
- Failure to follow the above rules or to submit this appliationby the due date will render this application void.