To be eligible for the MVS All Academic Team, you must meet the following criteria this academic year (2019-2020):
- must have completed 9th Grade or higher;
- must be a current USA Swimming athlete member;
- must have participated in an individual event in one of the MVS Championship meets (Winter Classic, Districts, Championships) or higher such as Sectionals, Zones, 18 & Under National Championships, etc.;
- must have participated in 3 additional USA Swimming sanctioned meets; high school or YMCA only competitions cannot be used for consideration.
- meet eligibility period is April 1, 2019 - March 31, 2020
- must have a minimum 3.2 grade point average on a 4.0 scale;
- must submit an transcript or Report Card for the entire academic year. Report cards from Powerschool, Blackboard, and other online resources are acceptable. However, they must include semester and/or academic year GPA. First and second semester grades are required.
This application form and your transcripts (or report card) must be received no later than July 31st. Late applications will NOT be accepted.
This is NOT an application for USA Swimming's Scholastic All-American program. You are encouraged to apply for this if you meet the minimum requirements. More information can be found here on the USA Swimming site.