The responsibilities of the HoPe Leadership Chapter Vice President of Service include, but are not limited to:
1. Responsible for organizing and implementing a community service project per month.
2. Lead and oversee all community service project committees.
3. Track all HoPe Leadership Chapter Member community service hours.
4. Responsible for logging all community service hours on Community Service Database.
5. Actively seek out opportunities for HoPe Leadership Chapter Members to receive community service hours.
6. Build and maintain communication with feeder elementary & middle school liaisons.
7. Assist in the planning and development of all HoPe Leadership Chapter meetings, events, and officer meetings.
8. Provide assistance and support to the HoPe Leadership Chapter President when requested.
9. Must maintain a clean discipline record. Failure to do so may result in the removal as an officer.
We recommend the Vice President of Service to have a passion for serving the community. The Vice President of Service will be responsible for all community service projects of the HoPe Leadership Chapter and inspiring all HoPe Chapter Members to be servant leaders! Proper training will be provided at the HoPe Youth Leadership Summit and throughout the year.
When applying, please make sure to answer the questions to the best of your ability. Many students are applying and we are selecting the strongest candidates.