The responsibilities of the HoPe Leadership Chapter President include, but are not limited to:
1. Lead and oversee all areas of the HoPe Leadership Chapter (team, events, meetings, reporting, initiatives, etc.)
2. Schedule and implement all HoPe Leadership Chapter monthly meetings.
3. Responsible for submitting all monthly chapter reports.
4. Lead and implement all membership recruitment events.
5. Responsible for recruiting prospective Chapter Officers.
6. Prepare agenda for all HoPe Leadership Chapter Officer meetings.
7. Work with advisor to reserve rooms for all HoPe Leadership Chapter functions.
8. Must maintain a clean discipline record. Failure to do so may result in the removal as an officer.
We recommend the Chapter President to have very strong leadership skills, time management skills, communication skills, organizational skills, and be open to learn and develop as a student, a human, and a leader. This officer leads the entire chapter and must do so with true passion. Proper training will be given at the HoPe Youth Leadership Summit and throughout the school year.