The responsibilities of the HoPe Leadership Chapter Vice President of Communications include, but are not limited to:
1. Maintain and update all HoPe Leadership Chapter social media accounts
2. Provide constnat updates to HoPe Members (through Remind, GroupMe, Text, Email, etc.)
3. Design flyers and promotional videos to raise awareness about HoPe Leadership Chapter events.
4. Advertise all HoPe Leadership Chapter functions through social media, posters, school resources, word of mouth, etc.
5. Assist in the planning and development of all HoPe Leadership Chapter meetings, events, and officer meetings.
6. Provide assistance and support to the HoPe Leadership Chapter President whenever requested.
7. Must maintain a clean discipline record. Failure to do so may result in the removal as an officer.
We recommend the Vice President of Communications to have a passion for social media and marketing. The Vice President of Communications will be responsible for all advertisements and promotions of the HoPe Leadership Chapter! Proper training will be provided at the HoPe Youth Leadership Summit and throughout the school year.