I agree with and have fulfilled the requirements to serve as a leader/host of a Life Group.
* I choose to be in relationship with Temple Baptist Church by becoming an active member of the church. (Attend Corporate Worship – Serve in Ministry – Active in a Life Group – Engaged in reaching friends)
* I choose to embrace Temple Baptist Church groups strategy and values
* I will do my best to live my faith and exemplify Godly character in the home, community, and church.
* I agree to continue to the ongoing process of growing together as a member of this ministry team.
* I am passionate about people and have experienced personal growth through being an active member of a life giving small group.
I agree with and will do my best to honor Christ by faithfully serving as a Life Group
* Lead the group by initiating the care to be given and shared by the group
* Facilitate and involve the group in spiritual discussions as it relates to the content the group selects.
* Schedule and meet with the Life Group Pastor for one-on-one discussions, care, and ongoing personal development at least three times a year.
* Schedule to attend Life Group Leaders Gatherings that will be held three to four times a year. These meetings will be held in conjunction with LifeLink events.
* Attend Spring and Fall leadership retreats.
* Communicate group information weekly by emailing or calling in attendance, concerns, and or specific needs of the group.