1. I request permission from the President and Fellows of Harvard College (“Harvard”), acting through Houghton Library (“Houghton”), to make reproductions (the “Reproductions”) of the materials listed above.
2. If I wish to make any use of the Reproductions that are under copyright that requires permission of a copyright holder, I agree to obtain all necessary permissions for any use of the work that exceeds fair use.
3. I intend to distribute the Reproductions in a manner described above and agree that I will not further reproduce, distribute, perform, or display the Reproductions or alter Reproductions without Houghton’s prior consent.
4. I will indemnify and hold Harvard and its affiliates, employees, faculty members, members of its governing boards and agents harmless from and against any claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses including reasonable attorneys’ fees arising out of or relating to my use of the Reproductions or my breach of any other provision of this agreement.
5. I hereby agree to the conditions outlined above and understand that the failure to comply with these conditions may result in the denial of future requests for permissions.