Clubs must submit Request to Change Fixture using only this form.
1. Both clubs must submit this form.
2. Request must be received 7+ days prior to fixture (by both clubs).
3. Request for game changes will only be permitted if:
- The request falls within the timeframe stated above
- The reason for change is necessary, genuine and not considered frivolous
- There is written evidence lodged wth the office that the two club committees have agreed to a change within the stipulated timeframe
- A suitable venue and kick off time is confirmed by Nepean F.A. as being available
4. In all instances where a change from the schedule has been requested, and the appointed referee is not able to attend to the changed fixture, hte total referee's fees will be paid by the club making the request for the change. This is to ensure that the referees are adequately compensated when scheduled to attend a field where changes to the fixtures have occurred for reasons outside of venue management issues or inclement weather.
5. After making a request, you can expect a response and/or progress report of your request within 3 working days. If you don't receive an acknowledgement within 3 days, you should follow up the request in case it has gone astray.
6. This form must be submitted by an authorised club committee member.