Ronald McDonald House Charities of Northwest Florida
It is our pleasure to provide you with a home away from home while you are staying in Pensacola. Here’s what you can expect during your stay at the Ronald McDonald House:
One private bedroom per family (room sizes vary, sleeping as many as 6 people, a limited number of roll-aways and pack-n-plays are available)
- Private bath and shower facilities
- Kitchen, laundry, and recreation facilities
- TV lounge, reading room, outdoor porch and grill
- Pantry items, fresh foods and prepared meals provided by the community
- Friendly and supportive environment with other families experiencing similar stresses and concerns
- Computer and Internet access
Ronald McDonald House guests must be referred by a medical facility, social worker or designated nurse clinician and have a child 21 years of age or younger receiving medical treatment.
PAST GUESTS: If you have stayed with us within the last 2 years, please contact the House directly. You do not have to complete this form.
Completing this application does not guarantee you and your family a room at RMH. Once the application has been processed, an RMH staff member will contact you to discuss room availability.
If you have any questions during this process, please call us:
RMH Northwest Florida: 850.477.2273