See if you can finish this test (only correct answers count) in One Minute!
1. How many sides does a septagon have?
2. How many times would I have to go around a circle to equal 14 trips back and fourth to its center?
3. Does a double door count as one door?
4. If I took two equal steps forward, and seven equal steps backwards, and five equal steps forward on the same straight line, would I arrive in the same position?
5. Using three straight lines, what is the maximum number of triangles can you draw inside a pentagon?
Should be Empty: