Before you get started...
Girl Scout Facilitators are volunteers too! Help us support them so they can concentrate on helping you!
- Check the current schedule. Visit Girl Scouts ATL's Learning and Resource Center (LARC) to see if your class is already being offered nearby. If a class is open within 25 miles of your location, please enroll if you can so we can better serve in another area.
- Check your options online. Visit LARC to see if the training you want is offered online!
- Help us find a place for training. A central location with a classroom-type setup is ideal. Sorry, but we cannot schedule a class without a confirmed location.
- Help us get the word out. Training is more fun and more informative when there are more people there to learn and share. All classes need a minimum of 6 attendees so you can make the most of your time (and your facilitator's). Classes with fewer than six enrollees will be canceled 2-3 days in advance.
- Allow time for enrollment. Please submit your request at least four weeks in advance - this gives us time to recruit a volunteer trainer and gives participants time to find your class and enroll!
Thank you for supporting our adult learning and development team!