Travel protection is strongly recommended. Wise travelers recognize the important need to protect their trip investment, health and personal belongings while traveling. Airlines, Cruise Lines and Resorts charge fees for trips cancelled for reasons beyond your control - no matter what the reason is (weather, air craft issues, loss of employment, health or family issues, etc.). If you choose to decline insurance, Sunsational Vacations, LLC will not be responsible for penalties or fees should you cancel.
The following information will show you just how Trip Protection can help protect almost any potential loss:
1) TRIP CANCELLATION / INTERRUPTION REIMBURSES YOUR NON-REFUNDABLE PAYMENTS OR DEPOSITS UP TO THE AMOUNT OF COVERAGE SELECTED, FOR EXAMPLE:
• Cancellation penalties (which can be up to 100%) due to an injury, illness or death of you, a traveling companion or family member.
• Bankruptcy or default of an airline, cruise line or tour operator.
• The unused portion of your trip if your trip is interrupted.
2) EMERGENCY MEDICAL EXPENSE COVERAGE PAYS UP TO THE AMOUNT SELECTED FOR:
• On-the-spot hospital deposits and payments required by hospitals for your admittance.
• Personal health insurance deductibles and co-payments.
• Costly medical transportation which can save you thousands of dollars. (Please Note: Many health insurance companies provide limited coverage overseas - or none at all - and Medicare provides no coverage outside the U.S.).
3) MANY TOUR OPERATORS AND CRUISE LINE INSURANCE PROGRAMS DO NOT PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING COVERAGE:
• Bankruptcy or default protection.
• Trip interruption coverage once you have departed.
• Medical coverage.
• 24-Hour Hotline assistance for travel and medical emergencies
IF YOU STILL WISH TO DECLINE TRIP PROTECTION, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW.