(Crosswalks, Street Furniture, Light Poles, Trash Cans, Transit Stops, etc.)
(Any art in three dimensions)
(Fountains, Climbable pieces, Digital art, any art that involves a spectator to achieve its purpose)
(Any artwork placed directly on a large permanent surface, can be made with many different materials)
ART PROGRAMMING/TEMPORARY INSTALLATIONS
(Art programming can be film series, speaker series, etc. Temporary Installations allow artists to engage the public without worrying about permanence often found in unexpected locations)
(Theatre, Dance, Live Music, Puppetry, Story Telling, Acrobatic Displays, Fire Breathers, Stand-up Comedy, Opera, Art intended to be performed in front of a large audience)
1. Do you attend plays, concerts and other performing arts events?
2. Do you attend plays, concerts and other performing arts events in Duluth?
3. If yes, which ones?
4. If no, why not?
5. What plays, concerts, or other performing arts have you seen recently?
6. What types of performing arts would you like to see in Duluth? (Ex: Family Oriented Performing Arts, Adult Oriented, Concerts, etc.)
7. What is your ideal price for a performance?
Less than $20
Less than $30
Less than $50
TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:
I was born in... (year)
Black or African American
Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander
Two or more races
Hispanic or Latino
How did you hear about this meeting?
Word of Mouth
Should be Empty: