By completing this form you will be applying to become a stallholder at the twelfth annual Art Bazaar Newcastle at Civic Park, Newcastle on Saturday 6 December 2014 from 10am - 8pm!
This original home of Art Bazaar in the heart of Newcastle, adjacent to Newcastle Art Gallery & close to Darby Street, is where over 10,000 eager art fans come each year to purchase creative Christmas presents. This year will attract more potential buyers, as we will be sharing Civic Park with the City of Newcastle who will be holding a major Christmas event! The festivities will include face painting, kids activities, schools will be involved in making Christmas wishing trees, entertainment from 5-8pm & turning on the lights on the Christmas tree at 8pm. Art Bazaar will be included in an enormous amount of advertising & publicity through The City of Newcastle's marketing for their event.
Art Bazaar is a 2014 Finalist in the Hunter & Central Coast Awards for Excellence in Tourism & has become a highly anticipated event for both the public and the participating stallholders. It has stimulated the arts community and increased public awareness of the Hunter’s diverse artistic culture, successfully displaying the many individuals, groups, organisations and businesses.
Applications are selected from Hunter Arts Network members and we carefully hand pick stallholders to ensure that shoppers have an array of local, handmade, unique, original & quality products. We do not accept mass produced or imported products. Hunter Arts Network strives to promote professionalism and maintain the high standard of art works on offer at Art Bazaar, and encourage emerging Artists to take the opportunity to present their talent.
Art Bazaar is free entry & there are also demonstrations, a mobile ATM, food & refreshments, Art in the Park, yarn bombing, Starlight foundation will assist crocheting a coral reef, Perth's Martien Vanzuilen's felt yurt, who will also be running workshops while she is here (visit http://www.martienvanzuilen.com/the-yurt-project.html)
What you get?
- Promote and sell your products and business face to face with the customer
- This is a great marketing opportunity to raise your profile and increase brand awareness to large broader audiences
- A highly anticipated market held three times every year attracting visitors from Maitland, Lake Macquarie, Newcastle, Hunter region, day-trippers and holiday makers from surrounding areas.
- Opportunity for practitioners and organisations to develop professional networks
- Many people find a gallery somewhat intimidating, so this is a great way to introduce Art to potential customers.