• E-mail submissions are preferred. Please use our mailform below.
• Limit articles to 700 words; include your daytime telephone number.
• Op-ed articles should have a strong Louisiana angle.
• We only consider op-eds that are written exclusively for our use.
• We review op-ed submissions as quickly as possible. But if a time constraint applies, please let us know.
• We edit for length and clarity. All submissions become the property of NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune and will not be returned; they may be published or otherwise reused in any medium.
• If you just want to submit a letter to the editor instead go here.
For more information, contact editorial page editor Terri Troncale.