Thank you for your interest in participating in Liberty University's Global Focus Week (GFW).
Due to the nature of our conference, we have a limited number of spaces available for exhibiting organizations. Each year the Center for Global Engagement's (CGE) staff strategically invites a diverse cross-section of organizations that best meet the needs of our student body and of the conference.
In order to make this selection, the CGE prioritizes organizations that:
1) Are in alignment with Liberty University's (LU) vision, values and/or doctrines.
2) Offer students a broad range of opportunities for careers, internships and short-term experiences internationally.
3) Offer an area of specialization that correlates to a strategic focus of LU or the CGE.
4) Have a demonstrated reputation for ethical, successful and sustainable involvement within their area of focus.
5) Have a history of relationship with LU.
Requests for invitation to attend the Spring 2015 Global Focus Week are due by September 21, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. EST
Notification of approval status and invitations to register for the Spring 2015 Global Focus Week will be extended by November 2, 2014.