Before you submit your request
1. Please visit our website Photo Plotters
2. Check your available Print Credit
The Print Output Center will NOT print your request if you DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH CREDIT TO COVER THE COST OF THE PRINT.
About the request
- Prints may be no larger than 58 inch x 120 inch (58"x120" or 147.32cm x 304.80cm).
- File must be submitted as .pdf (PDF format)
- File size in excess of 100MB requires compression and resubmission.
- Do not use "registration black"
- Maximum resolution is 300 dpi
- Your image must fit in the paper size you have selected. We will not re-size your image to fit, or fit the image to the paper you have selected (or shrink to fit). If the image size does not fit into the paper size you have selected, you will be contacted by email to send a new request.
Note. If you have difficulties with formating your file or submitting your print request, you are welcome to visit U432 in person. Our staff can assist you in submitting your request (Please bring your file in an accessible format such as USB drive, thumb drive, etc.).
After you have submitted your request
Allow 2 days to process and print your request (excluding days on which U432 is closed).
Prints can be picked up at 65 Fifth Ave., rm U432.
(Please check Lab hours)
You must bring your New School ID to pick up your print.