I understand the following:
1. I will be performing duties as assigned for the GIC on a volunteer basis and will not be receiving compensation for this work.
2. I must maintain strict confidentiality concerning any information to which I may have access within my volunteer duties.
3. I must attend volunteer meetings. If I am unable to attend I will contact Sarah Beverly to get information on what I missed.
4. I must wear name tags or other identification while performing GIC duties on the day of events.
5. GIC does not carry medical insurance for volunteers.
6. Unless I indicate otherwise in writing, photographs, videotapes, or audiotapes may be taken of me during the course of the volunteering for use by GIC for publicity purposes.
7. I agree to not present myself to others as an employee of any or all of the Parties. I agree to and do hereby voluntarily assume any and all risks of bodily injury, including death and damage to my property arising out of me volunteering at the GIC.
8. I also hereby release and discharge the Parties and their respective officers, employees, agents and representatives from any and all actions, claims or liability for bodily injury or property damage caused by, arising from or in any way connected with the GIC or related activities.
9. I have carefully read and fully understand the content of this agreement and authorization for release of information as needed for conduct of the GIC activities and execute it freely and voluntarily. I am aware that this is a release of liability and a contract between the Parties and me. A facsimile copy or photocopy of this authorization shall be as valid as the original. I agree to abide by all regulations and requirements for participation as a support volunteer at said Camp and hereby certify that all information contained on this acceptance form is true to the best of my knowledge. If emailed this document, a copy of this document with my e-mail address will constitute my acceptance and will have the same legal ramifications as my legal signature.