The St. Olaf Student Government Association and Student Life Division will recognize seven St. Olaf students: three first-year/sophomores as Emerging Leaders, three junior/seniors as Established Leaders, and one senior with the Distinguished Senior Award.
- have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7
- be currently enrolled as a full-time student
- have had a significant role in enhancing campus life
- have achieved personal growth through leadership experience
- have demonstrated a high level of commitment to a variety of campus activities
We welcome nominations of outstanding St. Olaf students who meet the above qualifications.
Not knowing a student’s GPA minimum should not be a roadblock to your nomination – GPAs will be checked by the Office of Student Activities.
Please use the spaces below to submit nominations. Any additional names may be submitted by using the textbox at the bottom of this form with names separated by commas.