All Western International University (West) faculty positions are for adjunct faculty -- qualified part-time professionals with a desire to share their practitioner experience. West seeks the rare individual who has a proven track record in business or industry and can teach adult learners. The minimum qualifications for individuals seeking adjunct faculty positions at West are:
· Master degree in an applicable area of study granted from a regionally accredited institution awarded at least two years prior to the date of application for faculty appointment. An earned doctorate is highly preferred for master level instruction.
· Recent professional involvement in field(s) related to the area of instruction.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office, internet, and email.
West Interactive Online
faculty must meet specific computer requirements.
· Tuition Benefits/Continuing Education
· Stock Purchase Options
· Advancement Opportunities
· Faculty Development Activities
· Competitive Wages
· 401K Investment Savings Plan
· Bookstore Discounts
Faculty Application Process
If you are interested in joining the West community, complete and submit the
Faculty Interest Form. Candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be contacted for additional information.